Thursday, October 21, 2010

THE WESTERN WORLD

This is a new edition to my blogging universe. My previous blog "Lacrosse World" has become a place for my views on the world, politics, history, and nation building. It's original intent was to be a place for me to write about my love of lacrosse, and to relate that passion to things I observe in the world around me. It was supposed to be more light-hearted and perhaps even cathartic. Instead, it's become pedantic and, well, frankly, of interest to only a few people.

So, this blog, "The Western World", is now created to contain my thoughts on Canada, the world, and what I see happening, and what I think ought to be happening. Hopefully, I can keep to the intent of this blog, and return to the intent of "Lacrosse World." Happy reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment